Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Design and stamp project


This was a sadly incomplete project, but I wanted to post what I DID get finished of it. This was a project that involved cutting out a stamp to make prints with, and then taking the prints into the program Wishboard, on the iPad, and making a series of directional pieces with it by repeating it several times. I chose to do a cat paw shape for mine because I love cats, and I thought it would be really cute to have a stamp that looked like one stepped on your paper! I joked about using this to put cat paw stamps in random places.

The last image was just an experiment in the Popart program on the tablet, changing the color and adding comic book effects to make it look very grainy, I think it had interesting results, so I wanted to go ahead and post it!


No comments:

Post a Comment